Just starting out

Andrew Preece (apreece@reading.sgi.com)
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 11:05:47 +0100

Hi,

I have just started exploring the wonderful world of Volumizer....

I have compiled and played with all of the example code under
/usr/share/Volumizer/src and I have a few questions:

Are the texture maps stored in data/volumes/Phantom/tiff special
tiff format files ?

If no, do you have any idea why I can read and display them fine
using imgview and yet I get an error when using gimp ?

Is there any documentation that describes how you created these
tiff files from your raw data ?

Thanx in advance,

Andy

Andy Preece