Vis '99 BOF

Joe Quinlan (jquinlan@qstick)
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 18:28:27 -0700

Hello Volumizers,

In our September 3, 1999 email to you ("OpenGL Volumizer Update") we
mentioned that our Business Team was working hard to develop a roadmap
for Volumizer. We will be presenting the roadmap this week during
Visualization '99 at the Volumizer Birds of a Feather (BOF) meeting:

Volumizer Birds of a Feather
Wednesday, October 27, 6:00-7:00pm
Grand Peninsula Ballroom F
San Francisco Airport Hyatt

For those of you who won't be able to make it to the conference, we will

be posting a report on the BOF to the info-volumizer mailing list so
that you will also be aware of our Volumizer roadmap.

Best Regards,

Joe Quinlan
OpenGL Volumizer Product Manager

--
Joe Quinlan, Product Marketing Manager
Advanced Graphics Division, Silicon Graphics