Lighting

Kimberly Nucifora (kimn@ma.ultranet.com)
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 11:45:29 -0400

Last question for now, I promise!

Using ray-cast rendering, the following lighting parameters can be adjusted:

    Ambient
    Difuse
    Specular
    Specular Power

Can lighting be adjusted in a similiar way with Volumizer texture mapping?
I believe that the answer to this question is "no" - that it doesn't make
sense according to the texture mapping algorithms - but I need to verify.
If the answers is "yes" or partially so, can you point me to the right place
in the code?

Thanks!

Kim