appearance parameters

Kimberly Nucifora (kimn@ma.ultranet.com)
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 11:36:44 -0400

I'm using the voglRaw demo program and need to be able to adjust some
additional parameters. I'm not doing development with Volumizer so I'm not
very familiar with the code base. I was hoping though that somebody may be
able to tell me how/where to set the following:

The size of the display (ex. 300x300)
The orientation of the volume in x,y,z (I know you can rotate with the
mouse, but I need to be able to set the orientation exactly)
How to remove the bounding box from the display

Thanks for any answers to these probably simple questions!

Kim