cropped dataset

Kimberly Nucifora (kimn@ma.ultranet.com)
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 11:40:29 -0400

I'm using voglRaw to render a dataset that's 152x256x220 in size with each
voxel represented by a single byte. Volumizer only seems to be displaying
the top half of my dataset however (approximately 152x128x220). The rest is
simply missing from view, though I don't get any error messages. Can anyone
tell me why this is happening and what can be done to fix it? Is there a
limit to the size of the datasets that can be rendered with this demo?

Thanks!

Kim