Re: Requirements for compiling demos

Robert Grzeszczuk (rg)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:07:39 -0800

Eric,

Volumizer does not depend on presence of any _dev options. For example, you
should be able to run any any of the pre-compiled demos in
/usr/demos/Volumizer/bin. You can also write your own applications using the
developement options that you commonly use on your system. However, in order
to recompile the demos in the distribution that use IFL or OpenInventor, you
will need the respective header files, and thus the respective _dev options
installed. The only demo that can be recompiled in your environment is
woglRaw, and only after you comment out all lines that reference IFL (lines
60-245) in myBrickIO.cxx. Sorry for the confusion.

-rg