Re: Hi

Robert Grzeszczuk (rg)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:16:07 -0800

Vivek,

voBrickSetCollection is designed to hold either one or three voBrickSets
depending on your voxel data organisation (3D bricks or stack of 2D images).
 Its purpose is to hide the fact that some volumes may need additional copies
of themselves in order to minimize sampling artifacts: the application uses the
same interface regardless of the data organization.

What is the purpose of having an arbitrary number of differently organized
copies of the same volume in your application? Or are you trying to represent
multiple volumes, in which case you may consider using muliple
BrickSetCollections?

Any additional information would be appreciated.

-rg