Re: Hi

Chikai Ohazama (chikai@talula)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:31:57 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure if this answers your question any better, but from what I can
gather you want to control the number of bricks and how they get rendered,
not necessarily the "brickset", which refers to all the bricks. So you
can set the brick size explicitly, instead of using the results of
BestParameters. This is a way to set the number of bricks. Now when you
go through the render loop you can render whatever brick you want.

I'm not sure if this is what you want to do, but it seemed so from what I
read.

Chikai J. Ohazama, Ph.D. Silicon Graphics Computer Systems
Member of Technical Staff 2011 N. Shoreline Blvd. ms 525
Advanced Graphics Division Mountain View, CA 94043.1389
                                     Telephone: (650) 933-6533
                                     FAX: (650) 964-8671