Hi

Vivek Kumar Aggarwal (vivekag@iisxox.iis.stpn.soft.net)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 12:03:10 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I am new to OpenGL Volumizer and currently developing an application
involving volumizer.
I have a question regarding the programmers control over number of
BrickSets in BrickSetCollection.
I could not find any way to specify the number of BrickSets in the
BrickSetCollection or creating blank BrickSetCollection and adding
BrickSets through the services. I want to have control over the number
of BrickSets and their rendering.

I tried to create individual BrickSets and render them instead of
BrickSetCollection, but was not able to do it.
There is no example in Volumizer Programmers Guide. I did it as per the
sequence of calls specified in the example code of PG using
BrickSetCollection by substituting with BrickSet pointers accordingly
but was unable to render the volumes.

Please tell me if there is any document containing the detailed
information on using OpenGL Volumizer.
If yes, then from where can I get that.

Thanks

Vivek

--
 | Vivek Kumar Aggarwal               email:                            |
 | IIS Scientific Computing Limited   vivekag@iisxox.iis.stpn.soft.net  |