Re: Creating 3D TIFF files

Dr Y Wu/Able Software (able@world.std.com)
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 15:25:08 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

We have a function in our 3D-DOCTOR software to import 3D
points (x y z value) and create a 3D volume image. The image
can then be saved as 3D TIFF or processed for 3D rendering
using 3D-DOCTOR.

Y. Ted Wu, Ph.D., Able Software Co.
Web: http://www.ablesw.com/3d-doctor
EMail: info@ablesw.com or able@world.std.com
Phone: 781-862-2804 Fax: 781-862-2640
3D-DOCTOR: Advanced 3-D Imaging Software for Researchers