Creating 3D TIFF files

tdanderson@west.raytheon.com
Thu, 04 Feb 1999 09:51 -0800 (PST)

     I have just started looking at Volumizer and am unfamiliar with the 3D
     TIFF file format. I am trying to create volumes using x,y,z positions
     and related data such as color, but I am not scanning a picture or
     starting with another file format. Where can I find documentation on
     manually creating 3D TIFF files?

     Trev Anderson
     tdanderson@west.raytheon.com