Re: volumizer 1.2

Dave Akers (dla)
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 12:03:10 -0800

Werner,

  Conveniently, one of the authors of that paper (Yair Kurzion) sits down
the hall from me.. :) It is possible that we may incorporate some of the
ideas in the future, but as usual we'll need to assess resources, etc.
before making any final decisions. I'll keep you posted..

  BTW - If you want to contact Yair, his e-mail address is
yair@engr.sgi.com

-Dave