Re: Fog Question concern

Mark Davey (mkd@medphys.ucl.ac.uk)
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 17:08:12 -0800

>Mark Davey wrote:
>>
>> Concerning the depth enhancement question. I had looked into fog but
>> things were not clear!
>>

>this is a general bug, and not in any whay specific to Volumizer or
>OpenGL.

>-fd

Well, maybe you are right.
Maybe this is not the place to discuss the way in which Volumizer can be
adapted for uses not specified in the API. However, in my defence I
would say that if Volumizer is to get off the ground (is it off the
ground already?) then it would be nice to have a forum for discussing
issues which involve volumizer. I am trying to achieve a depth
enhancement effect by adding an OpenGL function to a Volumizer oriented
rendering application. Although the problems I am having have nothing
(as far as I know) to do with the integrity of OpenGL or Volumizer I
still feel that this mailing list should (or could) be the place to
discuss these issues.

What do others feel?

Regards
Mark

From: Mark Davey
Dept. of Medical Physics, UCL.

TEL: +44 (0)171 915 1673. FAX: +44 (0)171 837 9279.

Institute of Laryngology and Otology, 330 Gray's Inn Road, London. WC1X 8GE.