Re: Fog Question concern

Fred Dech (fred@cerulean.bvis.uic.edu)
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 14:56:33 -0600 (CST)

Mark Davey wrote:

> >> Concerning the depth enhancement question. I had looked into fog but
> >> things were not clear!
> >>

> >this is a general bug, and not in any whay specific to Volumizer or
> >OpenGL.
>
> >-fd
>
> Well, maybe you are right.
> Maybe this is not the place to discuss the way in which Volumizer can be
> adapted for uses not specified in the API. However, in my defence I
> would say that if Volumizer is to get off the ground (is it off the
> ground already?) then it would be nice to have a forum for discussing
> issues which involve volumizer. I am trying to achieve a depth
> enhancement effect by adding an OpenGL function to a Volumizer oriented
> rendering application. Although the problems I am having have nothing
> (as far as I know) to do with the integrity of OpenGL or Volumizer I
> still feel that this mailing list should (or could) be the place to
> discuss these issues.
>
> What do others feel?
>
> Regards
> Mark

hi Mark.

i misspoke in my earlier post, therefore making it unclear, so to speak.
what i should have said was, "this is an emperical bug...". and, alas,
my jokes are always much funnier to me than they are to anyone else. so
i should also have added the obligatory smiley face. sorry for clouding
up this discussion.

--fred

--
  Fred Dech   fdech@uic.edu