Re: Problems changing brick data

Dave Akers (dla)
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:52:55 -0700

Hi there,

On O2, you're using 2-D textures.. so you actually have a
BrickSetCollection composed of 3 separate BrickSets -- one for each axis
of the volume. You'll need to update the brick data from each of the
BrickSets (and set the dirty flags, too) if you want everything to work
correctly. In version 1.2 of the software (planned release date is Dec.
15), we'll provide modification routines to make all this easier for you..
:)

-Dave