Re: Different viewDirs

Dave Akers (dla@sgi.com)
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 14:00:21 -0700

Manfred,

As you observe, the two methods give opposite directions.
voGeometryActions::findCameraPosition() will give you the look vector, while
voGeometryActions::findViewDirection() will give you the negative look
vector. Sorry about the confusion and inconsistency there (and the lack of
documentation!)

-Dave