Re: embedded geometry in performer

Chikai Ohazama (chikai@talula)
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:29:47 -0700 (PDT)

The Depth Test should be enabled during both geometry and volume
rendering, where geometery rendering should be done first. In terms of
integration of Volumizer into Performer, we are currently working on a
volume node. It is pretty close to being finished so we should be able to
get it out to you soon. It integrates completely with Perfomer and uses
the scene graph structure.

P.S. Don, any comments?

Chikai J. Ohazama, Ph.D. SGI
Member of Technical Staff 2011 N. Shoreline Blvd. ms 525
Advanced Graphics Division Mountain View, CA 94043.1389
                                     Telephone: (650) 933-6533
                                     FAX: (650) 932-0511