Clipping parts of a volume

Volker Heid (V.Heid@DKFZ-Heidelberg.de)
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 13:27:19 +0200

Hi,
in the attached image I am using a RGBa-LUT with color values < LUT-entry
30 and luminance values (R==G==B) > LUT-entry 30. The volume is transformed
to work with this LUT. I am interested in clipping away only the luminance
values e.g. above a clipping plane to be able to see the colored part of
the volume better. So the problem is that the clipping plane should only
work on the luminance values.

Any ideas?

~Volker

--
Worst Month of the Year:
February. February has only 28 days in it, which means that if