Example code and data sets.

C I Knowles (msczcik@scs.leeds.ac.uk)
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 10:45:07 +0100

I'm having problems on my O2 machine running the demonstration code
provided with volumizer. I'd appreciate any information that could help
me.

All the OpenGL example code compiles except for voglMirror, however I'm
not concerned about this particular example at the moment.

I've tried all the examples with the CT.Head.Bone.char.tif and the
CT.Head.Smalll.char.tif - using the smaller dataset in preference because
of time considerations. I've observed the following;

voglSimple - works fine with the larger dataset and displays the image
well. It reads in the smaller dataset and displays the image for the xy
and yz planes, say, but only a small dot for the remaining plane. This
behaviour is similar to that demonstrated in the Inventor examples as they
read the smaller dataset by default. Can you suggest why the smaller
dataset should produce these results???

voglBasic- works fine with the smaller dataset although again doesn't
display the image correctly when looking down one of the major axes.
No problems when using the larger data set - except for time....

Thanks,

Chris Knowles