Re: Example code and data sets.

Robert Grzeszczuk (rg)
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 09:05:46 -0700 (PDT)

Chris,

Rob might be right. This does sound like a bug that was fixed in release 1.1.
 An easy way to find out which release you're using is to run any of the demos.
 Most of them will print a version string:

OpenGL Volumizer 1.1 (Date: Apr 28 1999 09:36)

And, as always, you can run 'versions | grep Volumizer'

-rg