can't rotate big dataset

Clara Chan (clara@waltz.jpl.nasa.gov)
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:17:55 -0700

Hi,
I have problem rotating a cube with dimensions 512x512x512.
I tried sampling rate of 1 and 20 and somehow it just didn't rotate
with the left mouse button. I checked the callback functions and
they are called correctly. I am using voglMain.cxx, trackball.cxx,
voglSimpleVolume.cxx and just modified the file input to read
our dataset and colormap. It didn't work on both Origin 2000 and Onyx 2.
I tried a dataset with 640x624x37 and it worked fine.
Can you give me some suggestions?
Thanks.
Clara