Error in axis alligned polygonization

Manfred Weiler (mdweiler@immd9.informatik.uni-erlangen.de)
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 14:46:23 +0000

I think I discovered an error within the polzgonalization
method. It occurs with 2D texture interpolation.

When you specify explicit texture coordinats that
differ from the coordinates of the vertices then
voGeometryAction::polygonize only produces a view
polygons and doesn't slice the whole geometry.

I suppose that in this case not the vertex coordinates
but the texture coordinates are clipped to the brick
bounaries because when texture coordinates and
vertex coordinates are the same everything works fine.

       Manfred.