troubleshooting

Massimo Rossi (Massimo.Rossi@bo.infn.it)
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 11:00:01 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear All,

I am new to Volumizer. I have just installed Volumizer on my O2 for
testing but I have some troubleshooting.

I have installed all libraries as requested, but when I run examples I get
error. In practice, any test fails with:

Load time 601
DM buffer create failed.
Bus error (core dumped)

I report the "hinv" return of my O2. Any suggestion? Thanks.

Video: MVP unit 0 version 1.2
 with no AV Card or Camera.
FLASH PROM version 4.10
On-board serial ports: 2
On-board EPP/ECP parallel port
1 180 MHZ IP32 Processor
FPU: MIPS R5000 Floating Point Coprocessor Revision: 1.0
CPU: MIPS R5000 Processor Chip Revision: 2.1
Data cache size: 32 Kbytes
Instruction cache size: 32 Kbytes
Secondary unified instruction/data cache size: 512 Kbytes on Processor 0
Main memory size: 512 Mbytes
Iris Audio Processor: version A3 revision 0
Integral Ethernet: ec0, version 1
  Disk drive: unit 5 on SCSI controller 1
  CDROM: unit 4 on SCSI controller 0
  Disk drive: unit 1 on SCSI controller 0
CRM graphics installed
Integral SCSI controller 1: Version ADAPTEC 7880
Integral SCSI controller 0: Version ADAPTEC 7880
Vice: TRE

                        Massimo Rossi