Bug fixes

Frank B. Sachse (Frank.Sachse@ibt.etec.uni-karlsruhe.de)
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 14:21:55 +0200

Hi!

are bug fixes or patches available for volumizer?

We are interested in bug fixes for the following problems:

Usage of volumizer on O2 workstation is only limited possible, because
of the huge memory requirements and program aborts. Eg a sequence of
contruction, delete and construction of an object of class voAppearance
leads to errors on O2 (not on Indigo Maximum Impact or Onyx!).

Debugging in some areas is not possible, because the source code is not
availabe (eg voMotherVertex).

Usage of class voAppearance is restricted, because memory isn't
correctly freed. The code given by Florian Schroecker don't solves the
problem on our workstations (O2, Indigo, and Onyx).

Thanks

Frank

--
*  Frank B. Sachse                        *
*  Institut fuer Biomedizinische Technik  *