Picking with C3F_V3F

Florian Schroecker (fschroecker@hotmail.com)
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 01:50:22 PST

Hi!

I'm having a problem while using the
voGeometryActions::pick() method. It works fine
when I use V3F as interleavedArrayFormat, but on other
formats (e.g. T3F_V3F or C3F_V3F) I get the following error:

voGeometryActions::pick() : Unsuported interleavedArrayFormat

It seems as if pick is only implemented for V3F?
Is there going to be a future support for C3F_V3F or T3F_V3F?

It would also be interesting to have a pick method that
takes a general ray as parameters (instead of viewport,position,
model and projectionMatrix). Maybe this could be implemented in
a future Volumizer version? Right now we simulate such a ray
by calculating the correct model and projection matrix for
our ray parameters.

thanks in advance, Florian