Re: X server crashes?

Robert Grzeszczuk (rg@hoek.engr.sgi.com)
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 14:56:36 -0800

Jean,

This is quite peculiar. Unfortunately, I have not been able to reproduce
this
error on my Indygo2. Nor did any of the other users of the configuration
similar to yours report a similar behaviour. Which makes it extremely hard
debug. Is there a specific action that is associated with the crash (e.g.,
specific demo or feature)? Do the crashes happen while Volumizer-related
code
is executed? Any extra information that you may think is relevant would
help.

-rg