'Volumizer_data' installation file not found on download page.

Tarun Kumar (tarun@iisxox.iis.stpn.soft.net)
Tue, 03 Nov 1998 16:01:19 +0530

Dear Volumizer Team,

I have just downloaded and installed the Open GL Volumizer 1.0 from the
site "www.sgi.com/Products/Evaluation/6.x_volumizer_1.0/page2.html" .
However, I could not locate the data-installation file
('Volumizer_data') on this page or anywhere else, as specified on page
".../6.x_volumizer_1.0/" . Could you tell me where to get this
sample-data from ?

As it's a very large data-file, it will be faster and convenient for me,
if I could download it from an ftp-site (like, sgigate.sgi.com
./pub/viAPI) instead of the usual http site, as http connection is
pretty slow. Is it possible to do that ?
If yes, then pl. let me know the ftp-site name.

Do let me know about it.

Regards
Tarun Kumar
IIS XOX Asia Pacific Ltd.,