Re: 'Volumizer_data' installation file not found on download page.

Robert Grzeszczuk (rg)
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 11:24:46 -0800

Dear Tarun,

Sample data is on the page 3 of the installation site:

http://carnival.corp.sgi.com/Products/Evaluation/6.x_volumizer_1.0/page3.html

Unfortunately, I don't believe that using ftp will make things any faster. It
is more closely related to the speed of the link that you are using.

While you're waiting for the data to copy over, try using
/usr/share/Volumizer/src/util/mkcubes to create some simple test patterns. For
example:

        % mkcubes 64 64 64 16 output.tif

Will make a volume filed with small cubes of varying intensity.

-rg