Unsupported texelformat

From: Manfred Weiler (Manfred.Weiler@informatik.uni-stuttgart.de)
Date: 04/19/2001 03:41:27

Hi,

is there a certain reason why voBrick::getVoxelAddr()
does not support floats as a texel data type?
Applying this method to a float RGBA brick results
in the following error message:

> OpenGL Volumizer error UNSUPPORTED: voBrick::getVoxelAddr(): unimplemented texel format

BTW. is this behaviour documented somewhere - I'm not quite sure
     at least I could not find some notes about this quickly.

        Manfred.

Manfred Weiler Manfred.Weiler@informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Visualisierung und Interaktive Systeme Telefon: 0711/7816-208
Universitaet Stuttgart, IfI FAX: 0711/7816-340