Re: 13W3 to DB15

From: Svend Tang-Petersen (svend@talula)
Date: 12/31/2000 13:34:26

Hi Mark.

It might also be that your pc doesn't have sync on green.

Regards Svend

 Svend Tang-Petersen, MSc Email: svend@engr.sgi.com
 Applied Engineering Pager: svend_p@pager.sgi.com
 Silicon Graphics
 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy Phone: (+1) 650 933 3618
 Mountain View
 California 94043
 USA http://reality.sgi.com/svend_copen