Re: Octane2

From: Aaron Jones (aaron@arlut.utexas.edu)
Date: 12/19/2000 14:40:39

Hi Dave,

I really appreciate your help. I ran the /usr/gfx/gfxinfo command, and here
is the output:

Graphics board 0 is "KONAL" graphics.
        Managed (":0.0") 1920x1200
        Display has 2 channels
        2 GEs (of 2), occmask = 0x03
        4MB external BEF ram, 32bit path
        1 RM8 board (of 1) 1/0/0/0
        Texture Memory: 16MB/-/-/-
        Extra-Small (Tiny) pixel depth
        32K cmap
        Channel 0:
         Origin = (0,0)
         Video Output: 1920 pixels, 1200 lines, 60.00Hz (1920x1200_60.vfo)

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks again!

Aaron