RE: My Volumetric data

From: vasudevan ramanujam (devvas@yahoo.com)
Date: 08/02/2000 08:05:02

Hi Dave

 Hmm.Hmm...Byte swapping has not solved my problem :-(

1.I did the byte swapping of all the data sets that i had mentioned but
none of them seem to work as expected.Infact the female anatomy data set
works fine both ways--with and without byte swapping.But the resolution
is miserable.For the other data sets(Knee,Head,Brain,),all i get is a
grey box.
2.Can you suggest me where to look into so that i can debug my problem?
3.Should i tinker with the program so as to customize to the dataset?If
so,how do i go about it?
Thanx
Vasu