Performer Node [again]

From: Fred Dech (fred@cerulean.bvis.uic.edu)
Date: 05/12/2000 07:07:28

hi again.

you guys are probably at a conference, or something. because my question
wasn't trivial. if i re-code with the new Performer node, i *really need
to know* that it's worth my time. because it will require quite a few
hours/days of work to recode and then modify the new node so that it can
do what is needed. then there's the debugging...

thanks.

--fred