Re: Octane graphics

Brian Furtaw (brian@sgi.com)
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:29:22 -0500

Have you seen the software and its capabilities? It really does a good
job of giving remote users full access to the Onyx2 pipe from there
desktop. I honestly don't know what to say about the pricing, I am not
familiar with discounting policies on software.

Brian

--

Brian Furtaw (brian@sgi.com) Graphics Guru Office:(301)572-3293 Fax: (301)572-3280 12200-G Plum Orchard Drive OpenGL/Performer/OpenInventor/ImageVision Silver Spring, Maryland 20904 Volumizer/Optimizer/React/PCI Device Drivers