Re: surface data

Dave Akers (dla)
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:45:46 -0800

Hi Lawrence,

  There's currently no facility in Volumizer for extracting isosurfaces
from volumetric data.. but this is one of the things we're considering for
the future. (This of course doesn't preclude you from writing/borrowing
your own isosurface extraction code and integrating it with your
Volumizer-based application in the meantime..)

Dave