Re: Voxel modification

Dave Akers (dla)
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 11:59:29 -0800

Mark,

  I can see how adding a format specifier to the voxel modification
routines could be useful. Of course, you are trading speed for memory
conservation if you expect to do conversions on every "set" operation..
the routines in 1.2 are optimized for the case where no conversion is
necessary. Nevertheless, I will put in an RFE for this new feature..

-Dave