Re: More bugs with volumeOptimize()?

Dave Akers (dla)
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 15:42:29 -0800

Dave,

Have you tried running your dataset on voglBasic in its original,
unmodified state? I've tried your example on several machines here at SGI
and haven't been able to replicate it yet..

Could you also send us the results of:

1) hinv
2) /usr/gfx/gfxinfo

Thanks.. and if you want to send me your source code I'll take a look at
it and see what I can figure out..

> PS. Should I be opening bug reports through Supportfolio, or is it sufficient
> for me to continue posting them here for the eyes of the Volumizer team?

Sending them to this newsgroup is sufficient.. :)

-Dave