RE: New to list, FAQ or archive?

Andrew Preece (apreece@reading.sgi.com)
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 09:28:14 -0000

Hi Dave,

Dave Akers posted an email a while back that placed the Volumizer
archives at:

http://reality.sgi.com/volumizer/

I think you can reach this page. Give it a try!

Andy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Ahn [mailto:ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu]
Sent: 05 November 1999 21:52
To: info-volumizer@corp.sgi.com
Subject: New to list, FAQ or archive?

Hello,

I have just subscribed to the list. Is there an archive or FAQ which I can
peruse before posting any questions about Volumizer? I don't see any
pointers in the welcome messages, SGI web sites or in the comp.sys.sgi.*
forums.

Thanks in advance,
Dave

--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and
the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your
life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will
rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2