Re: Depth shading question

Chikai Ohazama (chikai@talula)
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 10:37:42 -0800

Use "black" fog. I'm not sure what the exact commands are in OpenGL, but
instead of using the traditional white fog, just use a black color.

Chikai J. Ohazama, Ph.D. SGI
Scientific Visualization 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy., ms 525
AGD Applied Engineering Mountain View, CA 94043.1351
                                     Telephone: (650) 933-6533
                                     FAX: (650) 932-6533