Re: trying to compile the OI example ...

Dave Akers (dla)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 12:45:35 -0700

Hi Werner,

I posted a fix for this problem on October 6 on info-volumizer (message
subject was 'Inventor/Volumizer bus errors: work-around') I'll forward a
copy of this message to you, in case you weren't subscribed then..

-Dave