Move inside volume

Zerbini Enrico - Mardessich Senko (flyone@michelle.bio.dist.unige.it)
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 12:07:47 -0700

Hi,
we are trying to navigate (move inside the volume visualisation).
Our machine is a SGIO2, which does not support the Texture 3D.
We have created a class to visualize the volumes with Volumizer,
obtaining a
good result if we stay out of the volume.
We get close to the volume using glLookAt, but getting inside the volume
we see
a number of superemposed slices without continuity.
Can the problem be connected to the projection matrix?
Have you got any idea or help concerning it?
Thank you. Flyone