Textureobjects, TexObjectID, TexSelectID

Manfred Weiler (mdweiler@immd9.informatik.uni-erlangen.de)
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:58:22 +0000

Hi,

I have some questions concerning the generation and use of texture objects
inside of Volumizer. One of the major (volme)optimization step of Volumizer is
to create textur objects. To my knowledge every generated texture object should
have an unique ID. Therefor I'm a little bit puzzled when the voOptimizeVolume
method tells me that it has created not less than 8 objects with the same ID.
I can't also belief that it is always the same object because the volume is too
big to fit into texture memory.
Could anyone tell me how this could be possible. In this context I also wonder
what this TexSelectId you can ask every voTexture3D object for is like and what
it is used for.

        Manfred.