Re: texture quandery.

JB West (jbwest@slomo.bothell.lgc.com)
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 14:01:07 -0700

The following is NOT a great idea. I make a LOT of use of 2D textures in
my application. Thus, what I do is cut the Volumizer texture size to 32Megs,
interleaved, shared texture objects; works great. With the latest Volumizer
& patch, I can get > 200Mbytes/second average download rate on an IR2E/2RM's.

--
JB West | jbwest@lgc.com | downsized .sig