Re: hi

Priyanka Naithani (priyanka@viz.tamu.edu)
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 17:26:13 -0500 (CDT)

Thanx Clara,

I dont need that job anymore since I really like the place i work in
these days. very nice place and great people. thanx anyway.
are those people still looking for a web person. i thought they were
cutting down on that position. well... thats over now

saw your photographs on the web. seems like you are having a great time.
hmm... whos the guy on all those photographs. well its none of my
business.:)

well, take care
more later
-priyanka