Volumizer 1.1 patch available

Steve McGuigan (guig@sgi.com)
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 17:41:27 -0700

Hello all,

The Volumizer 1.1 patch is now available on SGI's Supportfolio website.
In order to download the patch, you will have to know your Surfzone id
and password.

The patch can be found at:
http://support.sgi.com/surfzone/content/patches_support/html/pinfo3696.html

I realize I told you the patch would be available on the Volumizer
website but there are reasons why we can't do that. Therefore I will
put a link on the Volumizer website pointing to the Supportfolio
website.

If you have any questions about the patch, feel free to post them here
on info-volumizer.

Regards,
Steve...

--
Steve McGuigan                               Email: guig@sgi.com
Product Manager, Fahrenheit Extensions       Phone: (650) 933-6357