lines in image

Clara Chan (clara@waltz.jpl.nasa.gov)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 10:44:54 -0700

Hi,
I have just started using Volumizer. I modified the voglSimpleVolume.cxx
file and others to read our dataset in NetCDF format.
When I used a color table, I noticed these lines in the image when I rotate.

It gets worse when I'm looking staight on a side but OK when I'm at an
angle.
I have included 2 images to show what happened.
Can anyone tell me how to eliminate those lines?
I'm using Onyx with 3D texture.
Thank you.
Clara