problem with blending

Riccardo Grassi - Gandolfo Luca (dritto@michelle.bio.dist.unige.it)
Mon, 10 May 1999 19:25:48 -0700

Hi!

We're developing an application in which we have a picture composed by
OpenGL and Volumizer. In OpenGL we have a plane and three lines and a
Volumizer Volume , the plane cut the volume in two , so the lines and a
part of the volume stay beyond the plane .
The plane should be transparent but we can see through it only the
lines but not the volume .
The volume is drawn with
glBlendFunc(GL_SRC_ALPHA , GL_ONE_MINUS_SRC_ALPHA);

The plane is drawn, after the volume, with
glBlendFunc(GL_SRC_ALPHA , GL_SRC_ALPHA);

Any info will help

Grassi Riccardo
Gandolfo Luca
Vosilla Loris