Inter slice spacing

Ashraf Mohamed (ashraf@cairo.spd.louisville.edu)
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:49:12 -0400

Hi!
I am a new user of volumizer. I am trying to find how to change the
appearance of some loaded CT and MR slices so that it looks
proportionate (all 3 axes have the same scale). I would appreciate if
somebody can tell me how to incorporate the interslice spacing and the
pixel spacing to adjust the scales of the axes in a volumizer
application (e.g. voglBasic).
Thankx

Ashraf

--