Re: Brick edge artifact visible

Chikai Ohazama (chikai@talula.engr.sgi.com)
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 23:19:25 -0800 (PST)

All that I can think of is that the bricks were loaded in incorrectly.
When loading the bricks, Volumizer figures out exactly what part of the
volume should go into the brick (i.e. xBrickOrigin, xBrickSize, etc.).
So if you load the correct portion of the volume, everything should be OK.

Could you e-mail me the part of the code where you set the appearance of
the volume?

Chikai J. Ohazama, Ph.D. Silicon Graphics Computer Systems
Member of Technical Staff 2011 N. Shoreline Blvd. ms 525
Advanced Graphics Division Mountain View, CA 94043.1389
Telephone: (650) 933-6533
FAX: (650) 964-8671

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999, Volz, Bill (WRVO) wrote:

> I have a created a small dataset composed of bricks. The bricks overlap in
> each dimension by one voxel and I have checked that the overlap is
correct.
> I've specified a one voxel overlap in the call to voBrickSetCollection.
I'm