Introduction and Question about Sample Data

Oliver Burgert (burgert@i60u0.ira.uka.de)
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 12:01:45 +0000

Hello everybody,

first I'd like to introduce myself: My name is Oliver Burgert, I'm scientist at
the university of Karlsruhe, Germany and I'm working in the field of medical
computer science. To be more precise, my main topics are the simulation of
muscle contraction, and soft tissue simulation after bone deformations.

Are there any people on the list with similiar work areas?

Now to the Question:

Iht insight manulas for Volumizer are mentioning sample data which should be
stored in "Volumizer/data/volumes/". I haven't found these files in my
distribution (from the SGI web pages). Is there a ftp-site or anything else
where I can get these files?

TIA

Oli

--
Dipl.-Inform. Oliver Burgert     Tel.: ++49 / 721 / 608-4261
IPR (Geb. 40.28)                 Fax.: ++49 / 721 / 608-7141